Updated May 20th 2020:
We have been through a lot over the last few months and are all looking forward to resuming something closer to our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: my commitment to your health, wellness and safety. On Monday, May 18th, Governor Abbott gave the go-ahead for Massage Therapy providers to begin seeing clients again. I reopened my massage business.
Due to COVID-19 and to ensure everyone's safety a few things have changed:
* To encourage social distancing and to minimize your wait time please plan on arriving no more than five minutes before your appointment time.
* I'll be wearing a face mask during your session and require all clients to also wear a mask. I have a supply of breathable surgical masks which most people have found comfortable and will provide one to clients who choose not to use their own mask. We can adapt your position to make breathing with a mask more comfortable while you're on the table.
* Please wash your hands or use the provided hand sanitizer before entering the massage room.
* I will check your temperature with a touchless forehead thermometer and ask a few Covid-19 related questions as part of our intake.
* New Cancellation Policy: Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, I have modified my cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility. I hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, I understand and request for you to please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule - there will be no penalties for late cancellations.
* I have included a 45-minute buffer between sessions to allow time to thoroughly clean and disinfect my therapy room. All touch surfaces and equipment will be cleaned with an EPA approved hospital grade disinfectant between each client.
* There is a HEPA air filter with UV sterilizer running in the massage room which can filter the room's air volume every 10 minutes.
* I offer touchless payment options through my website and in-office with Apple Pay, Android Pay, Venmo, PayPal and Square.
If you have any questions not answered above, please don't hesitate to reach-out. I am very grateful for your support and cooperation as we get back to speed in the new normal.